Bowls Management Committee
Under the Club By-Laws the Bowls Management Committee (BMC) is the body that will manage all bowling activities in the Club, apart from barefoot bowls.
The BMC will have eight members as follows:
Bowls Vice President
Three General Committee members
The duties of these positions are as follows:
- The Bowls President is the Chair of the BMC and represents the Bowling Members of the Club, and is responsible for liaising with the Board and Management on bowling activities at the Club.
- The Bowls Vice–President assists the President in addressing all bowling related matters.
- The BMC Secretary is responsible for the minutes of the BMC, correspondence, liaison and bowls membership registers.
- The Championship Director, in consultation with the Bowls Co-ordinator is responsible for the conduct of the Club Championships competition.
- The Bowls Co-ordinator is responsible for the management and control of all social and competition play (excluding Club Championships and Club representative games managed by the Championship Director, and barefoot bowls run by the club management) on the Bowling Greens. The Bowls co-ordinator will be assisted by an appointed sub-committee of volunteer bowlers.
NOTE: Members of the BMC are appointed for a period of two years with half the members retiring each year.